Saint John of God Library strives to provide high quality information sources in support of teaching, learning, research and outreach to Faculty, Students, and practitioners within Saint John of God Community Services.
Dissertation Titles Available At Saint John Of God College Of Health Sciences Library
- Attitudes of Student Nurses at Ekwendeni College of Nursing and Midwifery Towards Mental Health-Psychiatric Nursing Option/ Busiley, Mary L. (December, 2007).
- Barriers to Effective Patient Teaching By Nurses at Saint John of God Community Services/ Mwale, Omero G. (January 2006).
- Clients Perceptions of Therapeutic Interaction with Nurses at Escoval House Community Psychiatric Clinic in Durban/ Bvumbwe, Thokozani M. (August, 2003).
- Clients Satisfaction With Their Involvement In Psychiatric Nursing Care At Saint John Of God Mental Hospital/ Maloya, Charles B.(January, 2006).
- Effectiveness of a Discharge Planning Process in Reducing Relapse and Readmission Rates at Saint John of God Mental Hospital: A Cross-Sectional Study/ Mukiwa, Naloli Mwanjabe.(December, 2007).
- Effectiveness of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services Offered at Saint John of God Community Services/ Bila, Zelipher (January, 2006).
- Effects of Psychoeducation on Medication Compliance and Symptom Management for Clients with Bipolar Effective Disorder Attending Community Psychiatric Clinics in Ethekwini Health District/ Ng`oma, Mwawi A.(December, 2005).
- Experiences of Mothers in Caring for Children with Learning Disabilities at Saint John of God Child Development Centre (CDC)/ Mbobe, Margaret.(December, 2007).
- Experiences of Trainees with Epilepsy at Saint John of God Institute of Vocational Training/ Magola, Lucy. (January, 2006).
- Factors Contributing to Chamba-Smoking in Clients Diagnosed with Chamba-induced Psychosis Saint John of God Mental Hospital/ Ngulube, Bosophy.(January 2006).
- Factors Contributing To Drug Non-Compliance with Prescribed Medications in Clients with the Diagnosis of Schizophrenia at Nchisi District Hospital/ Phiri, Zenaida (January, 2006).
- Factors precipitating aggressive behaviours in in-patients suffering from Schizophrenia at Saint John of God Mental Hospital/ Khonje, Margaret T. (January, 2006).
- Factors that Contribute to Relapse in Clients With Schizophrenia At Saint John of God Mental Hospital/Mugala, Zione L.C. (January, 2006).
- Guardians Knowledge of Assessing Risk of Violence in Clients Suffering from Mental Illness(Kavuzi Outreach Clinic)Mzuzu/ Kunda, Erick M.(December, 2007).
- Integrating Traditional and Western Medical Practices in Contemporary Africa (A Review Paper)/ Silungwe, Devlin M. (March, 2002).
- Juvenile Crimes in Malawi: Life History Narratives of Male Juvenile Offenders/ Silungwe, Ndumanene D. (July, 2007).
- Knowledge and perceptions of the Dangers of Substance Abuse Among Affected Youths Attending Saint John of God Community Services , Malawi/ Chirambo, G.B.N.(December, 2005).
- Mental Health in Northern Malawi: A Cultural Perspective/ Smyth, Karen M. (August, 2002).
- Nurses` Views in Caring for People with Comorbid Diagnoses of Mental Illness and HIV/AIDS at Saint John of God Mental Hospital/ Masinja, Eunice R.(December, 2007).
- Perceptions of People Living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) of Group Therapy at Association of People Living with HIV/AIDS (NAPHAM) in Mzuzu/ Katenga-Chirwa, Lilian Z. (January 2006).
- The Prevalence of Psychological Distress and Associated Factors among People Living with AIDS Attending Antiretroviral Therapy Clinics in Mzuzu, Malawi: A Cross Sectional Descriptive Study/ Masulani-Mwale, Charles. (November, 2006).
- Psychosocial Needs of Single Pregnant Teenagers Attending Antenatal Clinic at Mzuzu Health Centre/ Wamundila, Nancy N. (December, 2007).
- Strategy for the Evaluation of the Mental Health Training Programme: A Review of Education Evaluation/ Chilale, Harris K. (November, 2001).